Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Blog Post Ever

Well, I never imagined I would be here, staring at a blog post, trying to think of some interesting thing to blog about. Yet, here I am, trying to complete an English 150 class assignment. Not thinking of anything cool. So. I'll start at the basics. I am Mallory, a freshman at BYU. My passion is in music, I especially love to sing. My favorite color is purple, but I also really like pink. I am a fan of rainbowy, sparkly, and shiny things. I like to read Harry Potter. I am a facebook addict. There are 8 people in my family, and I am the oldest of 6 kids. I have 4 younger sisters and 1 younger brother. My dog's name is Lucy. I love to paint my nails random colors. I am a little loud sometimes. When I was a little girl, I had so much fun playing with my little sisters. We would play with barbies, we would color together, we would play doctor, veterinarian, house, princess, horses and many other fun things. I tend to eat a lot of junk food. My favorite kind of candy is Twizzlers, but I like pretty much all candy. And I cannot possibly think of anything else that would benefit anyone if they knew. So enjoy my first blog post ever.

1 comment:

Ms. D said...

good work on your blog. your voice comes across very strong. excited to read more.