Friday, September 26, 2008

College is a blast!

I have been having the most amazing time being a freshman! It was hard to leave my seniority behind, and adopt the title of freshman once again. But I've discovered that it isn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be. True, I should probably study and exercise more, and play and eat less. But that is totally half the fun!
I've learned many things since I've been here:
~Volleyball is funnest when the ball gets stuck in trees
~Going to bed at two might not be the smartest thing when you have to wake up at 8 for chemistry the next morning.
~Fuze and Sparkling cider have an intoxicating effect on you.
~Movies are more fun when there are twelve people crammed on your couch
~A dance party can be cool even if there are only two of you
~Late-night walks should be avoided
~Running through sprinklers in the middle of the night is very cold, but way super fun
~Ice cream, pickles and yogurt don't count as a healthy meal
~It is way fun to sit outside on a blanket and 'do homework' (we actually just were watching boys walk by)
~It is more fun to hang out with a bunch of rowdy guys than a group of competitive girls
~Alone time can be beneficial
~Attracting fruitflies is harder than expected
~Provo is a bubble
~Tunnle singing is the BEST
~Chemistry is HARD

No comments: