Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rhetorical FOOD

So I was looking through some of those weekly store catalog ads or whatever they are called today as I was eating my cereal. My favorite one was the Ikea Furniture store one. I just absolutely love to look at furniture (so, what. I am a nerd). This particular ad wasn't really proving to be of much help when it came to money saving however, because all the things advertised weren't really that great of prices, and they didn't have wonderful savings promised. Yet, at the end of the catalog, I saw and ad saying something along the lines of: Come and get free breakfast and coffee! So although the store was not having great price savings that week, I am sure they got lots of people to come anyway, because of the promise of free food. Because food is everyone's best friend :)

No comments: