Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eeeek. I <3 Christmas


So this blog post is completely devoted to my absolute love for Christmas. Let me get one thing completely clear: I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! So so so much! I love everything to do with it! I love: Christmas songs, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, all Christmas decorations, hot chocolate, candy canes, angels, mistletoe, holly, snowmen, candles, gingerbread houses, snowflakes, presents, Santa Clause, reindeer, break from school, break from life, mittens, scarves, the mist of cold breath. All of it. But I especially love the feeling of Christmas. The excitement just clings to every tree branch, every snowflake, every mitten, every person. Everywhere you go, you can feel Christmas. It seems that the season brings a feeling of happiness wherever you go.
One of my favorite things to do around Christmas time is sing Christmas Carols. Christmas songs are so so great. They are the best music there uis. I am kinda sad that you are only allowed to listen to them for like one month out of the year. I would listen to them more often, if I was allowed, but several of my roomates have suggested that they might killed me if I had listened to Christmas music before the month of December. So now it is Decmeber. And so now Christmas is all I listen to. <3

No comments: