Saturday, October 11, 2008

Summer = <3; Winter = Death

I cannot believe that it already snowed! It kind of makes me sad! I do not like snow that much. It is cold, and wet, and cold, an slippery, and cold, and yucky and cold. Now, don't get me wrong, it is fun to go sledding. And I absolutely LOVE skiing! But if i could choose between skiing and summer all-year round, i would totally pick summer. I love to feel the sun an my face. I love to go to the lake, i love to go camping, i love to have sleep-overs on the trampoline in the backyard. I like to have barbeques, and slip n slides. I love sitting outside reading my book. Being outside in the cold and dark and wet of winter does not sound very enticing to me. Not even the slightest bit. And I hate jeans and long-sleeved shirts! I most definitely prefer shorts and t-shirts.

No comments: